Monday, June 8, 2009

Blueberry Muffins

Actually, in the allrecipes.com link these are called "To Die For Blueberry Muffins" -- but "to die for" always seemed excessively dramatic to me, so I left it out.

Blueberry Muffins

Comments & Modifications:
  • Frozen blueberries are what we had, frozen blueberries are what I used. They did sink to the bottom a bit. I read somewhere that if you toss the blueberries with flour before mixing into the batter they sink less. Also, I didn't defrost them.
  • I'm pretty sure I used my own streusel topping for this, since I had some in the fridge (from last fall . . . oops).

Verdict: These muffins are Dan-approved. I didn't try them at all, but he said they were moist and light just like Betty Crocker (what a role model). Hey, whatever floats his boat.

No comments: